Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Ludlow Family

Matt & Rachel
I know, I know.....ugh! Can they really look that perfect??!! Yes, they always look this beautiful. I only took five or so shots of them as a couple because I knew the first one came out gorgeous. Matt and Rachel are some of our closest friends. They are an awesome family that we have so much fun with. Rachel teaches dance and is an amazing dancer! Matt is quite the athlete, he's good at everything! I can't wait to play Rock Band with them soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

. said...

hey cathi, it keri dalebout you do some good work. I love photography as well. I have taken some pics, but not a lot. I really want to get a good camera and start practicing. Also take a class or workshop, maybe you would want to do that too. anyway, my friend in utah actually has a business and started out just as a hobby, she has a great blog and has links to many of her photographer friends. I thought you might want to check it out. she took some pics of us while we were out there for thanksgiving.
great pics of the ludlows!

. said...

the link to her blog is

byjess.blogspot

Ididn't leave that in my comment ......duh!