Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Davis Family

This couple couldn't be cuter! They were like newlyweds, it was so sweet!
Such a beautiful family they have!
This dude was "too cool for school" but I got a few good smiles.
All these kids have to most beautiful blue eyes, I really got 'em here! She's soooo cute!
Sooo much love!
Cute little tike!


This was a really fun shoot with a super sweet family! Thanks guys for letting spend time getting to know you!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cathi!

This was fun and relaxed. It was by far our easiest picture taking process with the kids. The pictures look great! We can't wait to see the rest!

Thanks again!

Elizabeth Davis

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these Cathi! Thanks so much for the great job you did. You should SERIOUSLY charge way more than you do. Not kidding. Thanks for giving us a way to remember this time of our lives.

Sean

Megan said...

Wow Cathi you have been one busy lady with all these photo shoots! Your pictures are beautiful! I seriously love them all! I hope all is going well for you and your family.