Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Summerhays Family

One of my favorite families ever! This awesome mom knows the craziness that is MANY boys!
She does have a girl to calm things a little bit, but it also adds some drama too I'm sure. I had so much fun with this session. These boys have just as much energy as my kids so I felt right at home.
She had the idea of the vintage look to all the pictures and I loved it! She has great style and taste! It was fun the play around with photoshop and give these pictures a special look.

I don't think I've ever had this much success getting siblings to sit together and all smile. This was quite an accomplishment for me! Thanks kids! What a darling crew!
The epitomizes the life of parents with 4 boys and one little princess. I love it!

One of my son's favorite friends!
Another one of my sons' favorite friends!


There darling little princess!

Son number 3, look at that sweet smile.
The girls...
The blue-eyed baby

Beautiful family
I really appreciate to opportunity to work with this family. They were so much fun and really easy. Thanks guys!



The boys...

3 comments:

Teresa K photography said...

Great photographs, the processing really fits your style too.

Carrie said...

Great pictures! I really love the last one with all the boys. It is so tender!

. said...

Fun to see some new posts. Love the pic with the boys running around and also the vintage processing is great! Love it.