Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here comes the bride.....

I was given the great opportunity to shoot my first bridal shoot. I have done another wedding but the bride was never able to do a bridal shoot. This was great fun! She is gorgeous which makes it easy to take a great picture, and she really could be a model. She just knew what to do. She gets married this Saturday so I'm only posting a few shots that won't reveal her dress. But I just had to share a few, especially her glowing personality that came through in all her shots.





She is a beautiful person inside and out. She's got one blessed fiance! I can't wait for the wedding!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Loren said...

Cathi,
these are great pictures and we just adore Robin! Hard to believe she is getting married - i taught her as a beehive. Are you doing the wedding photos too???

The Elmers said...

Oh Cathi these are great! That was so much fun!!! I can't wait for the wedding also! Thanks for letting me learn with you! We make a great team ;) we should do this more often!!