Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Steven & Robin's wedding at the Sacramento Temple

This is truly one of the cutest couples I've ever seen. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of their wedding experience. I thoroughly enjoyed recording some of the memories of the their Temple wedding day.
The Sacramento Temple is really such a beautiful temple to photograph. There were so many areas we were able to use. It was REALLY hot that day, so I tried really hard not to make them stand out in the heat for too long.
Just gorgeous!
They were darling together, sooooo in love. They couldn't keep their hands off each other!!






Congratulations to this beautiful and very blessed couple!



1 comment:

The Elmers said...

I love em all! Cathi, this was so so so much fun!! I can't wait to find time to post some also!