Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

From my high school days...

This was a fun session with this darling couple who I just happened to go to HIGH SCHOOL with! So funny! Our kids are in the same 1st grade class, we live around the corner from each other AND we graduated together. Sad thing is, they still look young enough to be in high school and unfortunately I don't!! (Those 5 boys are wearing on me!!) They have the most BEAUTIFUL three little girls! My son Mason has a crush on their oldest daughter, and I'm not surprised, she's a doll!!
So, they are the first family to get to use my new antique Setee' I bought the day before this shoot. I'm glad they were willing to be my guinea pigs. I bought this setee and two matching chairs on Craigslist to use in my shoots with families or kids. Make sure to mention it if you want to use it in YOUR sitting. We went to downtown Roseville for some urban chic!




Blurring the background here really sets the girls out more, there's even more focus on them, I thought that was cool.



Oh, no wonder my son thinks she's so cute!

After the family shots, the girls changed into their dress up clothes and danced around for me. They were so sweet clomping around in their dress up shoes!

I've got another son who will go to kindergarten with this one next year, they better watch out!

I had so much fun on this shoot! Sorry it took me so long to post these. I've still got another 3 shoots to post and a wedding! Luckily the rain made me cancel my last two shoots so I'm not falling too far behind.

4 comments:

Teresa K photography said...

Wow, wow and WOW! These are so freeking fantastic. I love them so much. Excellent work Cathi, you should feel really proud of this.

Tierra Lowry said...

I love that area! I can't wait to go there. I love the setee. (SP?)
So so awesome!

Keri Ann said...

3 4 & 5 are my favorite! I love the chair. I have been out of town for a week, These are great! good job...

Tiffani said...

I love that couch...I would seriously have it in my house, where did you find it? The blurred background is perfect, placing the attention on the kids.