Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome Baby Grey!

Baby Grey was 3 weeks old when we did his shoot. It's a little easier to do a newborn shoot before they are 2 weeks old because they are still super sleepy. Greyson wasn't as sleepy as we wanted him to be, but we still ended up getting some great shots! We even got a few smiles!

Mommy and baby Grey are so precious together!


Sweet baby feet!







Grey is one lucky boy with two loving big brothers and a great room to sleep in! His momis a great decorator!


LOVE THAT SMILE!













6 comments:

amber said...

I love that smile!

Loren said...

these are beautiful, CAthi. I especially love the first one of Allison and Grey - and his adorable smile.

Cathi said...

Thanks guys, but I had nothing to do with his adorable smile! He just loves his mommy!

Keri Ann said...

The first one is fantastic, Cathi, they turned out great!

Teresa K photography said...

So sweet! I love that little moment between Mom and baby...it's priceless.

Allison said...

I am biased, but I still think they turned out awesome! just think if I had it together enough to do it a week earlier! Thanks again!!!