Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Monday, May 18, 2009

What a gorgeous family!

I was so happy to have to opportunity to spend time with this, one of my favorite families. I've been able to watch these kids grow up over the last 6 years. They are so sweet and just darling! I'm going to have to work really hard to make my boys worthy to date these girls someday!! We had a bit of wind which complicated our balloon idea, but we still had fun with it!







9 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Great pictures!! My friend's family recently had their pictures taken with umbrellas. Take a look at her blog: http://larsonlaughs.blogspot.com/2009/05/sick-house.html

I absolutely loved the idea!

Teresa K photography said...

Okay, you've officially inspired me to go out and get some cool props. Really...they just make your already stunning images just that much better and different. I love this whole series. And the balloons are so charming. Another home run my friend!!

Loren said...

Darling!!

Keri Ann said...

cute, cute, I am loving that red chair!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh! I think that's the same exact chair I have only red! How crazy... I love it! I love the pics, they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those are the same chairs Katie has, and same locations?....hmmmm...

Cathi said...

To Anonymous: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Katie knows that I think the world of her and her photography. I don't know a single photographer that hasn't been inspired by another photographer in some way. Who inspired Katie?

The Elmers said...

Oh no! apparently I caused an issue on your blog. So sorry!
Ok...As a photographer, more often then not, you draw inspiration/ideas from other photographers and their work. Cathi, I am flattered :) and to know that I inspire you makes me even more flattered...I love your chairs and I am glad you are loving that location!

Can't wait to see more of your pics, talk to ya soon!!

Cathi said...

Ha! Take THAT "anonymous"! Katie and I are friends. Besides, the location I used is that family's property, they asked me to shoot there and use my cool new chair! Hey Katie, sounds like you've got a "fan"!