Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Baby Shaya

I don't get asked to do newborns very often so this was really fun for me. Little Shaya was 3 weeks old at this session. We were able to get some sweet sleepy shots and some beautiful awake shots. She is the youngest of five kids and just as gorgeous as all her siblings. I love all the pink, I don't often get to see much in my house....
I just loved her eyes in this shot, so alert and colorful!

This was my first time doing the classic "black background newborn" thing. It was really fun! I hope I get the chance to do it more often.

Oh I just love little feet! So delicate and pretty!

Shaya was born just before Easter so we gave her little bunny ears and put her in a basket! Perfect little Easter bunny!


Here she's in her blessing gown that was made by her grandmother and used by her four other siblings. Just darling, I had to make it a little vintage!



5 comments:

The Ludlow Family said...

Cathi,
You did such an amazing job with Shaya. Please send me those pics that you edited. I love them.
Rach

Tierra Lowry said...

Oh my gosh they are beautiful! Just like the baby. I LOVE the colors.

Keri Ann said...

SUPER ADORABLE!!! Cathi, you did a great job with these. So good with the black background :)
The feet are my favorite. (but I just love baby feet) You should be so proud.

Allison said...

You did AWESOME on these! I love them all!!!

Kari said...

Just Beautiful!! Wow! You did an amazing job on these pics Cathi!! Baby Shaya is just adorable! Love them ALL!!