Catherine Bitter
Lincoln, CA
Please visit my NEW website!
http://www.catherinebitterphotography.com/
I am a wife and mother of 5 sweet boys. They are my fulltime commitment. My passion for photography compels me to spend a little time away from home capturing the beauty and love I see in other families. I have pursued photography since I got my first camera at eight years old. I feel so blessed to have opportunities to share my love of photography with others. My desire is to provide everday people with extraordinary portraits at a very reasonable price. Why shouldn't normal families be able to afford great photographs! davencathi@sbcglobal.net or 916.276.5156.

Note: As of January 2010 my prices will change. I will be offering different session/portrait packages for different needs. I will be publishing my price list on my website before the end of 2009. If you have already booked your sitting you will get my current pricing. Please call or email me to schedule your family or individual session.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First Senior!!

My new favorite!!

Meet Lauren- Class of 2009! She is the first Senior I've done before! She was a dream! She could not be more beautiful AND sweet! We started out at a park to get some greenery shots, I loved the wild flowers. We finished off in downtown Lincoln with an Urban look, that I feel, suited her much better! I kept telling her she could be a model! She's like 5'10" and thin as a supermodel. I was so happy with how these turned out. Let me know what you think!! I love feedback!




4 comments:

Megan said...

These are so awesome! What a beautiful girl...she could totally be a model!

Anita said...

I love the changing of shirts. I think both locations are great. The urban look is definitely edgier and the contemporary look for today. It makes me excited about our shoot coming early this fall (hint :))
I am loving the pictures lately. Great job Cathi

Chelsy said...

When I got her graduation announcement I wondered if you had taken the pictures (since you did their family pics). They turned out awesome! And yeah...Lauren is gorgeous. We'll be screening all the guys who try to date her when she moves out here for school.

Teresa K photography said...

Fantastic! Individual shoots are so much different than family shoots and you rock them both so well!!